AHAHAHAHAHaHaaaaaa.... I'm so clever.
Here it is:
Here's an upclose of the fabric so you can see the pattern:
I'm very fond of it. and now I have a brown corset with cliche swing hook closures. I don't care if every steampunk corset uses swing hooks, I think they look awesome.
I managed to rescue the front panels from the original corset, although I did have to add a small strip to the edge to have enough fabric for boning channels. And I saved about half of the back panels with the grommets in them. I just barely managed to scrape together enough fabric for the rest of it. I had to redo panels 2, 3, and 4 to correct the fit issue. I had to resize most of the bones, but that wasn't a big deal. I found it was nice to have the front and back closures already done as I was assembling it so I could actually try it on and know it was going to fit before it was finished. I had to use commercial bias tape, since there was barely any scraps of the fabric left, and on the tops of the front panels it's actually only glued down because the bones in front go up too high for me to sew it down.
However, the liner looks great, the inside is very pretty. My best work yet, considering it's a salvaged failure.